Sunday, January 8, 2012
You fall and get back up
Geez....If I were to be graded on this weekend- I would get a big fat F. I was good up until Friday night. Then I went out to a big dinner, of course ate a lot of garbage- and then all day Saturday I ate a bunch of crap, as well as DIDNT go to the gym and as a result I feel awful... My body aches, my stomach hurts, its not a good situation. Of course there will be times that I cant be 100% in my diet, and there are days that I will give in, but I need to remember this is how I will feel and I do NOT like the feeling. I feel slugish and unmotivated, and I feel like a failure, but I need to change that all around. Going back on today, and need to turn it around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment