So I started this whole thing a week ago, Well technically a week and a day-but I feel a world of difference... Starting to tune into my body, and knowing when Im hungry and when Im bored. I have no idea how I got so much self control. I know this is not an easy thing to go through, but Im doing amazing. I think I just got to the ultimate low of putting myself through such misery and not even being skinny. I hated the way my clothes fit, or if they didnt fit. I hated the way I looked period. It was so embarrasing seeing all of my family over the holidays and being as big as I was. Im sure they were all thinking I had just blown up. I am on track and it keeps me going knowing that everyday gets easier and I keep seeing such great results. In the last week, my strength and energy have sky rocketed. Last week when I started, and I jumped on the eliptical at my gym, I was exhausted and tired- but now, I OWN that thing- I have such a good workout!
Heres my progress today:
Still not loving the way I look from the front, but I am seeing results from the side view.
No comments:
Post a Comment