Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Almost to 1 week....Big success and Big Results!

I took a day off of blogging and working out, but I continued eating healthy...I feel so great, the weight just seems to be melting off. Besides that, everyday I am feeling so much more energized and the demons in my  head of wanting to binge and purge are slowly going away.
Along with eating healthy, I am also loading up on tons of vitamins-Im taking an AM and PM vitamin I got  from my gym (Lifetime Fitness) as well as Fish oil and Biotin and a bone strengthening supplement

My whole life, I hated Fruits and vegetable. I was the pickiest eater for as long as I can remember. Till about age 16, my diet consisted of any fast food, snickers, and dr. pepper. And then of course when I became bulimic, it was any food in sight- mostly just the really bad foods.

I have had to force myself to eat healthy...I remember getting a small salad, LOADING it with dressing, and forcing it down. It made me gag and it was so disgusting- but I had to learn to like it. Now I love salad and can eat it with minimal dressing... Im still the same way with fruit. I literally went 24 years without eating a single fruit, but now im incorporating it in my diet...I enjoy berries, oranges and pineapple, and Im learning to like apples...I have to blend bananas in my shakes because eating it by itself makes me want to vomit.
Its crazy how different you feel, when you fuel your body with the right things.

I have been doing a lot of research, watching a lot of Dr. OZ and taking bits and pieces from it all, and incorporating into my life.

I found this really interesting and helpful:
http://www.doctoroz.com//videos/alton-browns-superfood-list

Here are my photos for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment