I decided to throw out my scale, and just go by how I feel, how I look and how my clothes fit. Its not about being 120 pounds but instead how I feel. Sometimes I can get a little obsessed over a number. In the scheme of things, thats not the most important. Last night, I was so hungry, and couldnt seem to fill myself up! I continued to eat healthy- I did however indulge in some celery with peanut butter, which I really didnt want to include in my diet, but I did- and I guess its better than going and getting a pizza.
I wont lie, my family is in town and wanted to go to a really yummy breakfast. Thte thought of it sounded so good, and in my head I thought I can just go and eat, and come home and throw up. The bulimia is still an addiction, and even though I havent given into it, its still something I struggle with every day. I need to know that Im making such good progress and if I gave into my addiction it would set me back, quite a bit.
That being said, STILL GOING STRONG! Here are todays results
No comments:
Post a Comment