Thursday, December 29, 2011

The plan

Im on day 2...trying just 1 day at a time, seems a bit more managable. Its pretty easy today, but I know it will get harder so im trying to prepare myself now. 

So what Im doing now (and this is an experiment) and hopefully I will be succesful. Im not being anal about calorie counting, but I do have a pretty good idea that Im not eating too many. I got a juicer/blender for christmas, and yesterday I put it to use.

My meal plan is looking like this:
 
Breakfast- Green smoothie and egg whites- Vegetable Juice, Spinach, Kale, Celery and Carrots. I just throw that in the blender and enjoy:) It honestly doesnt taste that bad....

Snacks-I have been snacking on small clementimes when I feel hunger coming on.

Lunch- Spinach with Blackberries and a little goat cheese

Dinner- Low carb wrap, with turkey and saurkraut.... I wanted to introduce Saurkraut into my diet after watching DR. OZ. A ton of health benefits from eating this, and it tastes good in sandwiches 

I decided to cut soda out of my daily routine...I was  AM addicted to Diet Coke, but I feel like if Im going to do this, Im going to do it 100%

So there you have it, well see how this goes. This is all about Will Power! I know that I want it bad enough, and I will be able to win this battle!



and I started excersising yesterday...Starting with at least 30 minutes of cardio.


No comments:

Post a Comment